The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Enso disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Enso does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Enso does not make any representations or warranties regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.ensogroup.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
1. The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Enso shall refer to Enso Group. The term Site refers to www.ensogroup.com owned and monitored by Enso Group.
3. Enso may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Enso may monitor access to the Site.
4. All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Enso. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Enso. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Enso. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Enso is a registered trademark of Enso Group. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Enso.
5. Enso does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
6. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Enso expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
7. Enso shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
8. Enso may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Enso reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
9. In no event will Enso be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Enso’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
10. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Enso harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
11. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Enso disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
12. Enso makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
13. The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Enso. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Enso reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
14. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Enso is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Enso is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Enso is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.